#FoodieFriday: Medina Grilled Fish with Sweet Plantains
- 19 March 2015 | By Medina Palms
For each Single Serving:
- 200g plantains
- 200g fish (We use our local catch of the day)
- 2 tablespoons harissa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper flakes
- chopped coriander (to garnish)
- lemon wedges (to serve)
- Heat the grill, mix harissa, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to make a thin paste. Marinate the fish in the paste for 10 min.
- Peel and chop the plantain into bite-size pieces, marinate with garlic and herbs then grilled for 3-4 mins on each side.
- Grill the fish on both sides till done and serve immediately.
- Top with sautéed vegetables and garnish with coriander and lemon wedges to serve.
Whilst in Watamu, enjoy a variety of tasty dishes by visiting Amandina Restaurant at Medina Palms